.

There’s something interesting about Droid Does commercials aired by Motorola and Verizon Wireless. Perhaps its the implementation of awesome droids and other “coolness” factors. I can’t quite put my finger on it right this moment, so while I consider, you ought to check out an official TV spot for the newly release Motorola Droid 2.
This is the first of what is expected to be many Droid Does-inspired commercials, and Verizon’s going all-out promoting the device and it’s features.
Hassan
My name is Hassan alachraoui was born in 1991, from Morocco to the first secondary Eads adore your computer and everything related to mobile computer and everything I hope you like my site to obtain this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LiSt
Followers
- Sony Ericsson G705
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz
- Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition Announced
- Alcatel OT-800A Tribe
- LG GD550 Pure review
- Phones 4u is proud to be Vodafone UK’s National partner to launch the BlackBerry Storm
- Pantech Jest
- The new launch of Verizon Wireless is the 4G teaser site
- Nokia N96 Comes With Music Edition is now official
- Opera Mini 5 beta for Android Official
Mailing List
About Me
- Hassan
- My name is Hassan alachraoui was born in 1991, from Morocco to the first secondary Eads adore your computer and everything related to mobile computer and everything I hope you like my site to obtain this
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.